Vendormate, a GHX company, helps healthcare providers and suppliers form and optimize their business relationships with simplified and streamlined processes. Our solutions enable providers to take a holistic approach to managing their procurement cycle in a way that achieves controls, regulatory compliance and cost savings for efficient work processes. Through our proprietary information network, Vendormate offers suppliers a direct channel that efficiently connects them with healthcare buyers to develop new relationships and simplifies compliance with providers’ requirements.
Vendormate was acquired by GHX in November 2014 adding its relationship with more than 2,000 healthcare facilities and 68,000 vendors to the more than 4,000 hospitals and 18,000 provider facilities in the GHX community.
For more information on GHX, see www.ghx.com.
- Inc 500 list 2010, 2011
- #3 Best Employer Metro Atlanta, Atlanta Business Chronicle 2012
- One of Best Places to Work in Healthcare, Modern Healthcare 2013
- HCI Top 100 ranked Healthcare IT company
- Lawson Development Partner
Our Core Values
Vendormate has adopted four core values: collaborate, innovate, inspire and grow. These values guide how Vendormate interacts with its customers, partners and employees.
- Collaborate – Working as a team internally and with our customers to accomplish great things for healthcare
- Innovate – Improving continuously for our entire community (internal and external)
- Inspire – Demonstrating excellence in what we do and how we do it
- Grow – Embracing the opportunities presented to us by the ever-changing healthcare market